A New Pro Football League Where The Fans Call The Shots
The Fan-Controlled Football League (FCFL) is exactly what it sounds like, a real world sports league where the Fans are in charge. It’s like Madden in real life.
All FCFL games will be live-streamed on Twitch, the world’s leading social video service and community for gamers and eSports, available on mobile, desktop, and tablet. The FCFL has also teamed up with IMG Original Content who will be supporting the league with their unparalleled expertise in sports and entertainment.
In addition to play calling, the FCFL is putting fans in the General Manager role for the first time in sports, allowing them to determine each team’s name, logo, coach, and the players that make the roster via a fan-run draft. It’s a video game brought to life, and it’s what every football fan has been waiting for.
- 7 on 7, fast-paced, high-scoring football
- 8 teams – 18 man rosters
- 1-hour games, start to finish
- $1,000,000+ championship pool
FAN CAPTAINS LEADING THE TEAMS
- Eight squads that all play in one location – so instead of rooting for their hometown franchise, FCFL fans join the team with their favorite Fan Captain
- Fan Captains are well known influencers from the world of sports & entertainment that are die-hard football fans
- Each Fan Captain will help determine their team’s unique strategy and style – from the team name and logo, to the type of offense they will run
- Amazon’s Twitch has acquired the live streaming rights to the FCFL’s games which will be be promoted to their 120+mil monthly active viewers
- The Twitch platform enables the FCFL to deliver a cutting edge fan experience with interactive overlays enabling fans to deep dive into player analytics and call plays live for their team
- Fan Captains will co-stream their team games to provide their insight on what play calls and roster moves they want their team’s fans to make in real time
In 2017 we proved the fan-run model when we launched an expansion team called the Salt Lake Screaming Eagles in the Indoor Football League. We partnered with both Amazon’s Twitch and Sports Illustrated, and turned over control of the team to our fans – generating hundreds of thousands of streams and play-calls via our mobile app from fans across the world. The fan playcalling lead to one of the most high-powered offenses in the league and our quarterback was named Offensive Rookie of the Year.
CO-FOUNDER & CEO
An accomplished international C-level executive and venture-backed entrepreneur. Has held
the CEO role at multiple startups.
Co-Founder & Commissioner, FCFL
Played five years of professional football at defensive back. Member of the New York Jets,
Chicago Bears, and Green Bay Packers.
Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer
Experienced mobile app monetization start up entrepreneur who has helped lead companies
through four positive acquisitions and a NASDAQ IPO.
Co-Founder & Chief Gaming Officer
Serial entrepreneur and dynamic executive involved with myriad successful startups. Co-Founded Talk About Wireless.
Chief Technology Officer
Serial tech entrepreneur and industry visionary. Former head NFL Mobile Technology Group.
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
Veteran industry executive with prior C-level roles in the NFL, NBA and MLB
Chief Financial Officer
Founding Partner at Agility Financial Partners. Former SVP, Finance and Operations at
Science Media Services Inc.
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
Sports Marketing veteran. Former CMO of USA Water Polo. Involved in the growth and sale
of six brands / businesses within the sports space.
Director of Digital Communications
Director of Football Technology
Head of Content
Coach of the Fans
Team Owner & Fan Captain Liaison
Vice President Operations
Head of Branding
Director of Football Operations
VP of Gaming and Digital Operations
Partner, Proskauer Rose LLP
Former CMO, FanDuel
Former GM of Mobile, NFL
Systems Designer, Ready At Dawn Studios
NFL HOF, General Partner, Liquid 2 Ventures
Chair Emeritus, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
Partner, Smith Anderson Law Firm
CEO, Fifth Street Gaming
Former NFL All-Pro
VP Entertainment Ventures, Coca Cola