Posted on October 1, 2019
By Annalece Anhalt-Slaughter
Talk about a week of upsets! Don’t worry fans, you weren’t the only ones to miss some of these picks. Who would have thought that Tampa Bay would take down the Los Angeles Rams? Or that the Cleveland Browns would beat the Baltimore Ravens? You still pulled off a winning record this week though! Fans are ending NFL Week 4 at 8-6-1, bringing their season record to 38-22-3. Now for a breakdown of each pick – bold indicates the winner of the game, italics indicate who the fans selected.
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Green Bay Packers
- Washington Redskins vs. New York Giants – Here’s your tie! The fans were split on who would take the win, but ultimately the Giants brought home the W.
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Detroit Lions
- Tennessee Titans vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Oakland Raiders vs. Indianapolis Colts
- New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills
- Carolina Panthers vs. Houston Texans
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Miami Dolphins
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Chicago Bears
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Denver Broncos
- Dallas Cowboys vs. New Orleans Saints
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
This week felt like more of a fluke, but as always, we encourage the fans to do their research before making NFL Week 5 picks tomorrow on Twitter! And now, some highlights from the Week 3 action:
- Literally no words are needed for this clip. Thank you to the internet for providing such quality content.
- Texans QB Deshaun Watson may have just secured his first job when the time comes to retire after breaking down the Panthers defense like a pro. If only his team’s coaching staff could see what he did, they may have pulled out a win.
Deshaun Watson explains Carolina’s defense in 66 seconds. pic.twitter.com/8Fn4OAKHk3— Rivers McCown (@riversmccown) September 29, 2019
- Dak Prescott literally creating meme gold when throwing into quadruple coverage in a last-ditch attempt to defeat the New Orleans Saints. This might have been the most exciting moment of the week’s most boring game.
I’m still laughing at Dak lobbing this into quadruple coverage! 😭😭😭😭 pic.twitter.com/0m5WQ90qAK— #BusinessAintBoomin (@ftbeard_17) September 30, 2019
- This fan that just RIPPED into the Atlanta Falcons at half time, living out every disgruntled fan’s dream.
- This unbelievable pass from Matt Stafford. We’re still not sure how he made this sorcery happen, but we don’t see him pulling it off again any time soon.